Ice bar in Vegas 2012

Ice bar in Vegas 2012

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

CD11 monitoring, ready to trigger for #5

So not having monitoring on the weekend was fine.  I had mini tiny baby fears of too many follicles and getting canceled so I mentally prepared myself for news of all kinds. From "You need to keep stimming" to "there's only one", to being OK with moving ahead if there was five, to "I'm sorry there are seven and we need to cancel you."   All fears put to rest when there were just two on right that were above 10mm and two on left above 10mm.

So the two on my left that were at 11mm grew to 18.5 and 14 and the two on my right that grew were 15 and 11mm.  Of course in the next two days the 15 and 14 could grow to be 21 and 20mm because I have had 3mm of growth a day just last cycle so there is a chance I'll have three when I ovulate on Thursday.  But at least one, probably two.  I'm good with that.  Lining was only 7.5, so a little bummed on that.  Last time it was 8.9 at this point.  And this time I drank more stinkin POM wonderful because I thought maybe last cycle   that was the reason I had such a nice lining.  Now I'm just chalking it up to me being me.  Because last time I drank 24oz over four days.  This time I drank 48oz over eight days.  ::::shrugs::::  I'm not buying into the pom theory.  Especially since that stuff's so expensive.

So, here goes nothing.  Trigger tonight between 8:30 and 9:30 -which happens to be during my shift tonight at work.  For those that might not remember what I do now, I manage the cashiers at the front lanes of a Super Tar.get.  So I get to give myself a shot in the bathroom.  Yippee!  ((Dripping with sarcasm)).  And after 8 hours of work I then get to come home and have sex at 10:45 at night.  Thankfully I can sleep in the next day.  Jeff? Not so much.  Oh well, what are ya gonna do?

So total stimming?  Seven days.  75iu of Follistim each day.  I still have 3x900iu pens in my fridge that are from Bethany that don't expire until May 2014 (and 150iu left in current pen).  But I am really hoping I get to donate those on very soon.  Pay if forward peeps!  If I only seem to use 525iu per IUI, I wonder how much I'd need if I did do IVF?  I still can't imagine I'd need more than my stash even if we had one more IUI.  Even if I did two more IUIs, I'd still then have 1800iu left for IVF -good lord she gave me a lot of drugs!  And a big thanks to Katy J for my trigger shot I'll be taking tonight.  I have so many wonderful ladies that have offered me drugs I have to keep turning people away, and tell them to offer them up to the donation pool.  How did I get so lucky? I've felt very loved lately and cannot wait to return the favor.  Please, please let it be soon.  

1 comment:

  1. With my IVFs, I think I remember averaging 175 IU of follistim, but I've got everything crossed so tight you dont need to worry about that yet!

    ReplyDelete