Ice bar in Vegas 2012

Ice bar in Vegas 2012

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

June Already?!?


I can't believe it's June already! It's funny but with each cycle of trying to get pregnant it feels like time is moving so slow but then when you look at the big picture and think "a year ago it was less than two week until the wedding"; it's like - that wasn't that long ago at all!

We've entered a contest thru Lou Malnati's to renew our vows on a rooftop across from the Cross Town Rival game on June 13th between the Sox & Cubs. We've made it to the final 15 but I don't think we're going to win. But at least as finalists we got a $50 gift certificate to both Lou's and Home Run Inn Pizza as well as VIP Chicago tickets so it will be date night no matter what.

We find out on Friday if we win. We also find out Friday on Jeff's S/A and will then plan ahead of what to do next for our trip towards becoming parents. If it's OK then I think we will wait until after our vacation at the end of this month because I don't want to have to deal with medications/shots etc. when I can't be monitored for ten days. And then the next cycle would be cycle 15 but one full year. If, however, it's bad news we might at least meet with the RE to find out what the future holds. It's Tuesday, and I am hoping this week goes by fast.
The pic above is from last July and was used for the contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment