Ice bar in Vegas 2012

Ice bar in Vegas 2012

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Trigger Shot Done

So I gave myself the trigger shot last night. It was really thin and tiny. Nothing to freak out about and didn't hurt at all. I sat down to do it and then said "That wasn't bad." Jeff looked up and was like "you already did it?" Yep! Pin cushions have nothing on me. Only issue is, I decided to take a HPT this morning so I could see what a positive test looks like in person. And I can't see a line! OK, it's super super faint that it might be there, but I thought the trigger made it so HCG was in my system which would show a positive test... So shouldn't it be darker? Like "here there is def. a line there." ?? I planned on testing out the trigger with dollar store tests, so I guess I will just see if they get darker tomorrow or Saturday. I'm saving the EPT's for 13dpIUI forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment