I received a blog award this week from Sbrowns08 (AKA HappliyhomeSpun) over at The Pursuit of a Family!
Liebster is the German word for "beloved" or favorite. It is specifically designed for blogs with 200 followers or less. I am overjoyed that she nominated me last week. And sorry that I've only now gotten around to post about it! She is the writer of one of my beloved blogs that I have been following this past year. Check out her page to read about her journey through IF, starting IVF & some ideas for staying green, being frugal, or crafty ideas(I'm so jealous she knows how to quilt!).
I am to pass this on to blogs as well. Well since Sbrowns already has it, there goes my first choice! And she also picked Kathy4678 over at her blog which is another one I follow often...so I wanted to highlight these four lovely ladies I've gotten to know more through their blogs (after having "met" on the Bump's 3T.) They are all at different spots in their journey with IF.
Erin (AKA ClukyE) at Our Jouney to Baby Negs (PG with her first after dealing with IF woohoo!!)
Brook at Invisible Finish Line (Currently breaking from TTC, thinking of living child free)
Scubagirl at Living with IF (Dealing with IF, recent IVF) <3 ((HUGS!!))
and
Hillary over at Wishing, Hoping, Praying (IF treatments on hold, looking to adopt from a birth mom who is 38 weeks PG)
Ladies, I check your blogs weekly, if not daily, and am glad to be a part of your struggles, triumphs, hope & dreams. You are "beloved" by the 3T community and me.

Aww!! Thank you so much!! I love that you are able to connect with me through all the craziness that is IF!! Sending LOVE your way :)
ReplyDeleteAWWW thanks girl! And thanks for the hug, I needed that.
ReplyDelete