Ah the life of an IFer. I went in today for more monitoring. I'd had just five days of stims and since I had 9 measurable follies and 4 just under I had hope today we would see 16. That is actually what I was shooting for. And today she saw 16. OK - turns out she either said it wrong or I heard wrong because there were 14 measurable follies and another 4 that are small...anyone that can do math can see that's 18. Whatever - still continuing to be very pleased with performance on stims. Biggest however is 15.5 so I knew that meant instead of two shots a day I'd be on three. Need to add the Ganirelix now to keep from one of the bigger ones from ovulating on their own before retrieval. And she said my lining was 8.9. Awesome! It's never been that fluffy this early! In fact, I'm not sure I've had that good a lining ever. So feeling happy when I walked out of appointment.
Fast forward to the phone call message I got at 4:15. I had been at work so I missed the call (Which I was sad about because I assumed they'd call around the same time as Monday which was after 5pm so I could take it.) Anyway - she said my progesterone is now at a 1.0 and they want it below one. So quote "We need to watch it very closely because if it gets too high they may have to do a freeze all and do only the egg retrieval and hold off on transfer." Meaning I'd have to wait a month or two and do a FET.
No!! I have mentally been preparing that I'd know if I was PG or not by the time our estimated due date of the baby we lost in February comes around on Oct 16th. And I've taken 12 days off to have a nice window of time to de-stress and lay around for ER and ET. Will it cost more to do a FET without a fresh transfer? I'll have to take more time off work. All these questions start to make me worry. So I've just been thinking on that the last hour and a half. Infertility - the never ending worry. How am I going to get to sleep tonight with all these thoughts in my head? Oh, and because of this I'm now on daily monitoring. I've not been given any clue as to when ER will be but I'm now betting it's Sunday or Monday instead of Tuesday or Wednesday like I originally thought. So tomorrow I'm off to Buffalo Grove office since my local office does not have a ultrasound tech in on Thursdays.
So here they are...my stats from today:
RT - 8, 9, 9.5, Three at 12.5, 13.5, 14.5, 15.5 and two small ones = 11
LT - 7.5, 11, 12.5, and two times 13 and two small ones = 7
e2 - 1108
LH - 9.5
P4 - 1.0
Lining - 8.95 5 layers
No comments:
Post a Comment