So I just got back from my first monitoring for ultrasound and blood work. They took five vials of blood this time because aside from the usual they have to do more pre-testing before I get the NK cell intralipid infusion next week.
Right Ovary: 10, 10, 9, and five other follies that were below 7mm.
Left Ovary: 10.5, 7, 7, 7, 7, and three other follies that were below 7mm.
To compare this to last cycle...today I have 8 measurable and another 8 tiny guys = total 16. Last cycle I had nine measurable four little guys at this time = total 13. So today I actually have more visible eggs than last time. But everything is just getting going. Lining is 6.5mm.
I go in again Thursday and I hate Thursday monitoring because my office doesn't have an U/S tech that day so I have to drive an extra half hour to the Buffalo Grove office. AND because the U/S techs are each a little different on what they will show and tell you. I love Roberta at my office. But I will see her Friday so I guess it's OK. And then will have one over the weekend (if not two) which will be all the way out in Highland Park (and hour away) and if you remember from last time...they do "first come first serve" starting at 7am so we have to wake up seriously early and it sucks. But I know in many ways I'm very lucky in that I have an office I can go to four days a week that's just 10 minutes away. I get it. Count my blessings.
I'll update this afternoon with estrogen and any other news when they call.
Sounds like things are looking good so far. Keeping everything crossed for you (and stalking you obsessively for updates)!
ReplyDeleteI put a few extra follie vibes in the box before shipping it off ;)
ReplyDeleteHaha.... maybe lack of sleep but that comment of mine made me giggle after I posted it, LOL
ReplyDelete