So IUI#2 didn't work. No real big surprise there. I know that it's possible, every month for one little sperm to make it...but the odds were not with us so I didn't have high hopes. I've just emailed my doctor looking for answers on why my leutal phase is shorter on clomid, and why he might think DH's sample was so low after two much better samples. And finally if he has any other suggestions on what the hell we can do to make it successful. I look forward to what he has to say. However, now we have to wait to try again. I think we have about $250 left in our HSA account so we'll have to save about $550 to do a third try. So it looks like we'll wait until either late July (two cycles from now) or mid August to do another one. :( I think I'm finding that most depressing...having to wait. I secret have a small hope that my parents upon hearing this will offer to just give us the money, but at the same time don't want them to. I'm torn.
Of course late July would be good because Jeff would already be off work because the IUI would be right about the day before Founders Days start (he's this years president) but at the same time he's sooooo stressed out for that, it might be the worst time in the world to bother. :(
The good thing about being pissed off this early in the morning about getting my period - I'm already on the second load of laundry. Dishes are soaking. Kitchen is clean. House is vacuumed. And it's only 8:45! I'm a stress-cleaner. Our house will be sparkling!
No comments:
Post a Comment