So today we drove to my REs office ten minutes from home with the hope that they could squeeze me in quickly. I had had Saturday's monitoring in Highland Park at the IVF clinic for FCI and when they called I did not see the phone ring (I was babysitting my BFFs kids while she went grocery shopping since he husband has been in the hospital for several days I thought she'd appreciate an hour away from the little munchkins Plus I know it's easier to get things done without the adorable 3 year old and 14 month old.) The problem with missing the call is they just said "come in for monitoring on Monday"...um it's a holiday! What office? What time? When I called back at noon they were already closed. No answer on Sunday and left a message but no word. So we went to my local office with fingers crossed they were open on MLK day. Yep- Whew! No driving an hour for five minutes worth of monitoring.
So then the worry switched from "can I get in" to "are they growing?" Because on Saturday after five days of stims I only had three above 10mm - and they were only 13 and 12mm. Well they exploded in growth! Today they were a 20mm on Right along with a 16.5mm. And on the left I had a 16mm. My lining is 8.9mm. So everything looks good!
We trigger tonight between 9-10am and have the IUI on Wednesday at 11:30. No normally, we have sex the night of trigger and I've always wondered if 36 hours is really enough with his MFI. So I was glad that he has today off so we could get it on as soon as we got home from the appointment which will make his sample 50 hours later. I'm truly hoping this gives him better results. Since his S/A's are always better than his IUIs and the S/As are usually about 60 hours since last release - I have a feeling it will help. And this will be the first sample since starting taking Co-Q10 last April. FX that for the first time ever we will have a post wash of 10mil or higher.
But this is it. The last IUI. Our last affordable shot. If this doesn't work, it's IVF time for us. But possibly not for over a year since the bonus is in question and we can't afford it without the bonus. Our one and only real chance in 2013. Please, anyone reading this, take just a moment and send out any good vibes, thoughts, or prayers that you can spare our way because we really need it.
Wooohooo!!! Baby making vibes coming your way!!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad everything looks good!!! I hope this is it!
ReplyDeleteI've got my fingers and everything else crossed for you, Kati. Good luck! <3
ReplyDeleteFingers crossed for you. Best of luck!
ReplyDelete