Instead I was "right on track" for 5w3d with a gestational sac and yolk sac but can't tell anything else yet. So without further ado here is little Juicer....
I thought I'd share a few other pics from the last two months to add to the story of our conception.
This is me before egg retrieval. I knew it was going to be painful so I'm trying to put a brave face on. The selfie is better than the one Jeff took of me. But I think it's safe to say it's hard to look good in a hair net. As evidence that even Jeff looks redic in one. We just do not look totally like ourselves like this.
And the final pics for you tonight...when I took the valium and was laughing at everything - I took this picture because I thought it was hilarious they had this in the room with me because I thought it looked like ovaries full of follicles for IVF. Does anyone else see the connection or was it a drug high? Oh and my instagram collage of my good luck rituals for both ER and FET days...I had my lucky blackhawk socks on from Btay (3T'er and #75strong gal I got three winters ago), my Hope stone from SIL, my common thread bracelet and my "When...not IF" necklace.






I love all the above pictures, especially your beautiful little bean!!! Congratulations!! And, yes, I totally see what you're saying about ovaries in the floral arrangement!
ReplyDeletehahahahaha!!!! I'm still laughing at the flowers because I totally agree with you!!! LOVE the pictures!! I can't wait for you to hear the baby's heartbeat and share with us that experience! Hugs!!!
ReplyDeleteSuch wonderful news! Beautiful little one snuggled in and growing!
ReplyDeleteCompletely agree with the floral arrangement being funny and a bit ironic.
Love the ultrasound picture! When do you go back?
ReplyDeleteI love this! So excited for you!
ReplyDelete