So this morning I had cd6 monitoring after three days of 75ui of Gonal F. While I still have 15 visable egg follicles, thankfully only four are measurable. On the right I have an 11 and 10.5, on the left I have an 11 and a 7.5. I go back in on Wednesday and (they assume) again on Friday to see if I'm ready to trigger. Meaning IUI would be Easter at their office that's in Chicago (meaning a very early hour long drive for Sunday).
The other odd bit of news, the nurse said things were growing well but need to "keep a fire burning under them" so I needed to keep with the same level of meds. Well, because of meds donated from Jezebell - I have one dose left of gonal F and five vials of Menapur. But Menapur is FSH & LH, where as Gonal F is just FSH - which is what they want me on. So they asked me to trade. (Huh?) They gave me a Follistim pen of 300ui (FSH, same as Gonal F) but in exchange they want me to bring in the Menapur in as a trade. OK. Odd - but whatever.
Thankfully, I forgot that for some reason this U/S costs less than the one they do on cd3, and b/w they only tested FSH, not all the others they do on cd3. So instead of the bill being $462 like it was on Friday - it was "only" $228. I get cheap thrills now a days from lower than expected bills. So sad.
Oh, and my lining is currently at 4.8mm. But if it grows about 1mm a day - then by Friday it should be over 8mm so maybe I can skip the nasty blue estrace vag pills!
Will update again on Wednesday.
No comments:
Post a Comment