So today I had the U/S tech that I hate - because she seems to want to win Guiness World record of fastest ultra sound ever. I got to the office at 6:53 and signed in. I sat down in the waiting room for about four minutes (long enough to watch a weather report and check my email on my phone). I went in, took off my pants and underwear, got the ultra sound and was back in the waiting room ((with pants and underwear back on, don't worry LOL)) by 7:01. That's like four minutes for the actual ultrasound!! I don't see how that's long enough to accurately measure six egg follicles and my lining. But whatever, I'm sure it's close to accurate.
So...on my Right ovary, the 11mm grew to 15mm (that's growing rate of 2mm a day, which I was not surprised because I've been told I have fast moving follies). The 10.5 only grew to 11, ugh. And now there was also a 9 and 8.6 measurable. Ooooo-kay. I don't see them catching up and don't want a large number of follies cause a cancel so I'm telling them firmly they can't grow...they need to take the back seat and let the 15 & 11 shine.
On my Left side, my 11mm grew to 13mm (so 1mm a day, a little slower than expected 1.5 but whatevs...I really hope to goodness that this one catches up because I'd really like three for the IUI). And the 7.5 grew to 8.5 so I don't think that one will do much of anything. But c'mon 13. Don't you see what the leader on the right is doing? Why can't you be more like your ovary sister? Don't worry I still love you. But live up to your full potential and grow!
My lining is 6.3 and I forgot to ask if they'd like me to start estrace tonight. And since their office was closed by the time I thought of it I decided I will take one tonight because honestly, what could it hurt? And call them tomorrow to hear what they think.
I go in again on Friday. I'm thinking if 15 keeps growing at 2.5 a day rate it will be 20mm on Friday. And if I can get 13mm to grow faster at 2-3mm a day (which has been known to happen with me) it will be 17-19 on Friday and we'd still be on for an Easter IUI. Or maybe they'll want me to stim one more day and we could do it on Monday. We'll see. I hate the uncertainty of it all.
Editting to add: And for some reason today I am totally exhausted! I can barely keep my eyes open. Jeff suggested a nap (at 7pm) and I told him if I did, I wouldn't wake up until like 3am and that would screw up all of tomorrow. But I think as soon as Criminal Minds is over at 9pm I will be going to bed. Still taking 75ui of Follistim. So that's 4 days of 75ui of Gonal F and 3 days of Follistim before Friday's appointment when I will be on cd9 on 7 days of stims.
No comments:
Post a Comment