OK ladies.... I decided not to edit my video much since I just don't have much time left. This Sunday starts National Infertility Awareness Week. Feel free to publish this video to your blog or facebook. But to protect my privacy, please do not link directly to my blog if you are putting it anywhere aside from your IF blog. I don't mind sharing my identity with the IF community, but feel a little shy about it elsewhere. Don't get me wrong - I want it out in the world...I just don't know about losing my privacy. This is sort of a test, as I don't know if you'll be able to "grab" it off my blog. I am assuming later this week I will need to be putting it up on You Tube in order for those not my friends on Facebook to share it. (If so, I will put the link here). If you are sharing it other than the IF blog world or chat world (the bumps etc.), please wait until Sunday as I want it really for NIAW. ~ Thanks Katib77. Oh, and please comment on your thoughts!
I can't open the video??
ReplyDeleteI tried again and it worked...Great Job!!
ReplyDeleteGood job!!! Love it!
ReplyDelete