Ice bar in Vegas 2012

Ice bar in Vegas 2012

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Blog Challenge - Day eleven; three wishes

If a genie in a bottle showed up and said he would grant me three wishes...
1) That the next cycle is successful with a take home baby (or two)
2) That we'd be given at least $200,000 - to pay off law school student loan, Jeffs car, our credit card debt, and still have money left over to put down a healthy down payment on a house and start saving. (Plus this would allow me to quit Target and either be SAHM or look for a job in my field).
3)I'd wish for better health for my parents.  My father's COPD is getting worse, and I fear he will not make it the next five years.  He just retired and my mother is two years away.  I'd like to return them to their health when they were ten years younger.  I'm not saying they should live forever; but I'd like them both to see 75 at least and I fear that won't happen.  Hell, I fear sometimes my dad won't live to see a grandchild out of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment