Ice bar in Vegas 2012

Ice bar in Vegas 2012

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Blog Challenge; Day three: What's in my Make-up bag?

I will say it...I have boring make up.  This can be taken one of two ways...I am beautiful on my own and don't need much to look pretty (LOL, I'd love to go with this one but I think Jeff is the only one who might really think this way), or option B...that I'm a cheap and simple.  Well, I've often referred to myself as a T Shirt and Jeans girl.  A laid back chick.  And I guess my make up confirms it. 

I use covergirl foundation, powder, and blush.  I use Maybelline lipstick & mascara.  My eye makeup is all over the board...the nicest is from Estee Lauder (christmas gift from mom).  But everyday the eye makeup is the only thing that changes, everything else - including lipstick stays the same. 

I sometimes wonder, is it because I don't like change?  Or because I know what works - and if it isn't broke, don't fix it? 

I know there are many girls who wear less make up than me...but to be honest it appears the other way around. There are many gals made up like they are planning to be in a play. A friend of mine in Iowa that I worked with once said it best...He said he felt if we went to bed together, he'd wake up with the same girl in the morning. But some girls, he felt if he saw them without their makeup he wouldn't recognize them. I keep it fairly natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment